Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
SMBC Annual Meeting
All Rides Start at 9:00 AM
Ride distances and Route will be decided by the ride leader.
Ride Leaders and speeds:
10-12 mph for 20 miles
Leader: Mike McElvogue Cell: 336-847-3541 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Distance: 20 miles
Area: neighbor hoods with horse ranches, saw deer, hawks, cows and horses
Pace: we will go at the pace that is comfortable for the slowest rider --- we will Never be over 12 mph even down wind ---- we will have 3 breaks and more if necessary
12-14 mph for 25 miles
Leader: Marsha Wikle
Contact information email@example.com 740-352-5021
13-15 mph for 26 miles
Leader: Bryan Grosh
Leaders: Tom Mannis and Bob Jones
16-18 mph for 37 miles
leader: Dick Debross
17-19 mph for 37 miles
Leaders: Gary Kapac
Leader: Brad Harrington
Important Additional Information
- Group photo before rides leave.
- Rides leave the parking lot at 9:00.
- Lunch starts at 11:00 following the rides.
- LUNCH: Pulled pork BBQ sandwiches, veggie burgers, beans, coleslaw, drinks, and desert
- Cost: Free to all club members.
- Meeting will start at 1200 or as soon as the last group is in.
- Members will register at Membership table as they arrive at the pavilion following their ride and will receive voting material and instructions
- . Members who ride but cannot stay for the business meeting may turn their proxy in at the membership desk before 12:00 noon
Annual Membership Business Meeting follows Lunch
- Board of Directors Election results announced.
- VOTE: To approve/reject Amended and Restated Articles of Incorporation. Review a copy Click Here
Read Full Annual Meeting Agenda Click Here:
Saturday, January 12, 2019, 9:00 AM
Twin Lakes Park
Twin Lakes Park
6700 Clark Rd. Sarasota, FL 34241
Sarasota, FL 34241
is not Required
Helmets must be worn to ride